Creative Commons License
Super Friends by Whitney Holwadel Smith is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at whit-superfriends.blogspot.com. Super Friends: Gerry has officially "made it"!

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Gerry has officially "made it"!


This intro is unnecessary for those closest to me, but those others of you who have read Whit's blog may remember "Tiny," his only true friend at Terre Haute. His name is Gerald Duggan, and he was released a couple of years ago. In the meantime Gerry has become a close friend to me and a good friend to others in Cincinnati and elsewhere who have gotten to know him in the aftermath of Whit's passing.  Following his Associate's degree from Sinclair Community College last spring, Gerry has just received certification from the OCDP board as a Chemical Dependency Counselor Assistant. He's currently working on his Bachelor's degree. I can't tell you how proud I am of Gerry. I know Whit is smiling too.

1 comment:

cieldequimper said...

Bravo! The best news I've had in a while!