Creative Commons License
Super Friends by Whitney Holwadel Smith is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at whit-superfriends.blogspot.com. Super Friends: Whit's Willow

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Whit's Willow



Many of you know the story of Whit's Willow. I would have loved to plant a weeping willow in his memory, but that just doesn't work here. I figured a weeping cherry would be an acceptable substitute, so I put this in last fall.


Here are a couple from this past spring (2011):




5 comments:

SLS1981 said...

All I can do is repeat that this is breathtaking and doesn't look real !

cieldequimper said...

I'm sure he's loving it. How could one not?

KC's Girl said...

How is the tree doing now, a little over a year since this picture was posted?
~K

Whit Smith said...

KC's Girl, the tree is doing beautifully. I'm taking care of it like it was a baby! I took some more pix this year, will post as soon as I can find them on my hard drive!

KC's Girl said...

I'm happy to hear it's doing so well, and looking forward to seeing the new pictures!